Family Law Service
The Launceston Community Legal Centre has a family lawyer available to provide:
- One off free advice and referral for family law matters
- Additional legal support for clients experiencing Domestic Violence (DV) including:
- General information on DV support services
- Individual advice on other legal issues
- Assistance with court documents
We provide legal information and advice to clients. We also draft consent orders as a result of successful parenting plans, but do not represent clients in court should they not resolve their matter successfully. We aim to support families in resolving their own disputes where possible, whilst ensuring that the best interests of the child remain the primary focus.